Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why


1. Focus more properly on my schoolwork, because shit's getting serious now so I need to get serious.
2. Get better at talking to my psychologist. For obvious reasons, I mean, I'm there to talk about myself and at current, I'm not so great at talking about myself.
3. Pay everyone back all the money I owe them, because it's the right thing to do and because I hate the feeling that I'm letting people down.
4. Write in my diary everyday. I get so lazy and if I miss a day, then I get into the habit of missing it. I need to start writing in it everyday and doing it properly.
5. Make sure I have more time to do stuff for myself, like going to the gym, reading, sewing and laying in bed with Tom. Time to do things that make me happy and relaxed, feelings which are rare gems in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment