Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



1. I have two middle names.
2. The fingernails on my right hand grow faster than the ones on my left hand...
3. ... And two of my toenails don't grow at all.
4. I have a phobia of belly buttons.
5. I automatically cry when tickled under the arms, I can't help it.
6. I've only ever had one serious boyfriend.
7. I'm a hoarder and a compulsive collector.
8. My handwriting changes so much, I can't even remember what my real writing looks like.
9. I can still stand on one leg and say the alphabet backwards even when I'm completely trashed.
10. I'm always wanting something, what I have is never enough.
11. I wish at every opportunnity I get.
12. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
13. I'm glad I didn't have a perfect family.
14. I care about first impressions.
15, I'm addicted to writing lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment