Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 03 - Your favourite television program


Again, with the multiple favourites. I have four, but probably if I had to pick one it would be Grey's Anatomy. It's a cheesy and slightly embarrassing choice, but then, they all are. Grey's is mine and Elise's tuesday-night-absolutely-fucked-after-dancing show. We sit on her couch and fight with Will every week till he lets us change the channel, and then collapse in front of possibly the worst and best medical drama ever aired. Basically, it's love. I'm proud to admit that I don't actually have a crush on any of the male characters on this show, though. No McSteamy and McDreamy for me, thanks.
Neighbours. I love Neighbours more than is healthy, more than I care to admit. I don't know why, I don't know how, because I can plainly see that it is absolute drivel, but it just happened, and here I am. Addicted. What more is there to say?
It's really cliched, but I've go to put Skins in because, well, it's awesome. Everything about it. The reality and the fucked up kids and the heart-wrenching relationships and the epic clothes. And Cassie. I love her so much, she makes me wish I had funny teeth and long lanky legs and awful habits. But I don't, so I just watch until my heart is content.
Finally, Underbelly. In this again lies an attraction to the clothes. But also the glamour and the extravagance, and the dirty gritty Kings Cross with which I've always a love affair. I adored the first and second series of Underbelly and waited and pined for The Golden Mile to start airing on channel 7. And I have to admit, I do have a little tiny crush on George Freedman.

No comments:

Post a Comment