Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

To be honest, I would not like to be anyone else. I often say that I hate my life, and this is because I often do hate my life... But that doesn't mean that I'd want to live anyone else's life. Sure, things aren't great for me lately (or ever, really), I have a lot of problems and I'm incredibly unhappy, but this is the life that I was given and the life that I have no choice about living so I've learnt to accept it and enjoy the happier parts of it.
Things like my gorgeous boyfriend, dancing, going to the gym, cuddling/spooning my friends, and just smiling through shit make me happy and these are the things I try to focus on. People who complain about their lives need to understand that they have no choice and should focus on the good that they have instead of the negatives. I even need to remember this more often, nobody's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment